Friday, November 26, 2010

The say chances are within seconds...

See.. My ex and I broke up because of a test we had to study for. And she said if we werent togetherthen we could concentrate and wouldn't spend or waste time thinking about esch other.. Which I first agreed.

But after several weeks, I think about her every single day.. And that's what we were trying to avoid. So then I did tell her about it. But she some how in a way said no. But not directly.

My point here is that, people say chances are within seconds. I did took the courage which I thought about 1-2 weeks whether to tell her or not. And at last I did. So then, I'm guessing that she still has a feel for me. But I'm not sure. I wanna get her back but don't know if she wants to be back. You see my situation here..? It's quite hard.. Like you're suppose to take the chance. But then need to think about others first. Sigh... Its just hard..

So now, all I'm hoping for is that and time goes on, the feeling I have towards her in me, wouldn't change. Cause I don't wanna go for other girls. Then I'll try my best to get her back... But still.. It's hard... =.="

No comments:

Post a Comment