Sunday, November 14, 2010

Rainy Days.

     Its raining now, and its just so nice. I love it. One a afternoon, its raining with the cool air.  Its just so nice. I would love to sleep at this time, the rain drop and the blowing of the wind just makes me want to sleep, but I can't because I need to study.

For the fact, I actually don't like rainy days. Well I did, only a little, but not as much as I do now. Its all because of this girl that I was with. She loves the rainy days and etc. So then when she said that, I started to notice the rain, the wind, weather and everything. So since that it was raining now, it reminded me of her, and how I just had to blog this up.

Hah, she really changed me. There are other things that she changed me in, but I can't quite remember them and can't remember them fully, so I'll blog it up once it comes to mind. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment