Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Gift.

     This coming Friday was my school's Award's Night. And I would go to see my friends perform and etc. I would see her there. So about two-three weeks ago, I planned on something to surprise her. She has one of those books where its like you're leaving and people write a message inside and sign so you can remember them and stuff. It was from her old school, but then there was this time when she asked me to write in it. That was our "last date" due to her parents don't let her come out anymore because of the need of passing the exam to enter college. So then I didn't write much, I only wrote 2 lines. She was surprised and couldn't believe I only wrote 2 lines! Truth was there wasn't enough space for me to write what I wanted to write.

So the surprise was getting a book somewhat like the one she has. I would print out our photos and stick on each page. Like 2-3 photos per page and write about us, the times, and the moments. And everything that I wanted to tell her. That was when we were together. Yesterday, I went to a mall myself which is around where I live, actually I looked for this book in particular in many places already, but I just couldn't find the right one. Then, if I use my dads printer to print the pictures, he'll kill me if he finds out, because the ink are expensive. But like I said, I would do anything for her. (Thats only if it was possible.)

But I just couldn't find the book anywhere. I went to malls, book stores, markets. Everywhere that I could go myself, but it was no where to be found. Then I thought about a card, but the card, just a piece of card, was about 4 bucks. I'm not saying I wouldn't get it for her, but the card wasn't nice anyways. And since we broke up already, I didn't wanted her to mistaken me. Which I also thought that this "gift" could trigger her to come back to me. But like I said, I don't want to be seen so desperate. =.=", really, I just don't know what to do.. I just wanna be back together with her.

Again, I'm now here. I was gonna blog with my ipod touch, but it lags and I had a lot to blog about. So I'm on my laptop with the flashlight again. And this time, with glasses. =.=" iights, iights, time to sleep. Work tomorrow again...=.=' Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment