Monday, November 22, 2010

Out With Uncle.

     Yesterday, my parents and my uncle had plans. It was that my brother had clothes that wanted to be shorter or fitter so he could wear them. And that the sewing machine was at him house. When we reached my uncle, aunty was there. My cousins, their boy/girlfriend was there as well, and sadly, my cousin's girlfriend was sick. We sat there for a while, my brother asked my cousin about some computer thing, my dad sat with my uncle watching TV, my mom and aunty at the sewing room doing while chatting, the other cousin upstairs with her boyfriend, and me, just on my iPod, sitting on the sofa with my uncle and dad, watching TV.

Later on, we went out to get some food. And this place in Cheras called, "Cheers Palace." There were many times when we went there and there they had wedding ceremony. Then this time, my dad said there isn't any. But when we got there, it ending up having. We were parking our car, and everyone around the parking lot, entering the restaurant was all dressed formally. And my brother said to me, "look at her, she's so pretty, its for you brother." Then I said, "pshh, shut up son, I got my own, she way better and way more pretty." "I stay loyal and faithful to mine." And he said, "you're full of shit." Then I said, "Whatever." And he shut up. =]

Then after we ate, we just headed home.

(I wanted to blog this yesterday using my iPod, but something was wrong and it was pretty slow, so I got sleepy and didn't manage to blog it up and slept. =])

No comments:

Post a Comment