Sunday, November 14, 2010

There's Always Two Ways/Sides

     Like the title says, theres always "two." Or more, but lets just talk about two. For me, I have these two sides of thoughts. We're not going to talk about the negative and positive today. I'm talking about the level of maturity.

So for the side which I would like to call "childish." I think of it this way. Call her up, tell he I don't want to break up, make fusses about it, whine, cry and do all sort of stuff to get her back.

Then the other side which is the "mature" side, is how to think out of the box. I would just act pretty cool about the whole break up thing and act like I'm not desperate for it, though I am. But I would just let it go, respect what she thinks and seem cool about it. But I'm definitely going back for her. Hopefully thats really possible though. So God, PLEASE be with me on this. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment