Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"That" kind of feeling...

     I believe many people have their ups an downs. And either way you want to tell someone about it. When its something happy, you want to share it with the entire world. But when its sad and down, there's this one person whom you would tell..

So I happened to have a bad day today. All under "work." During work, I got scolded by parents for various kind of things But never mind. But then later on during that day I also got blamed on. Which got me really pissed already. Getting pissed doesn't means that you can don't work. You still have to! So I continued working and served the customers. Somehow I got scolded again and started to talk back but in a polite way. Later on I was doing something. I was assembling the sticks on to these brooms and I have to make it go in by hitting the stick on the floor in an upward direction. So I did it harder and harder since it didn't go in. Suddenly, one landed on my biggest toe. And it really hurted. But I still had to work. As I was doing the others, then I couldn't take the pain anymore. So I saw down, took off my shoe and sock. I saw this bruise through the toenail and on the top of the toenail, the nail wasn't sticking to the skin anymore. Which really hurts. That was bad and made my day bad. During all those time, I was texting with my girlfriend, asking her hows school and everything.

After I got off work, closed the shop and got on the car to head home. I text my girlfriend in a way meaning that I wanted to talk with her. But she was doing some other things... She wasn't busy or what. She was just "playing." And in a way I thought that she didn't wanted to text with me, so I said, "oh, okay. nvm." But deep deep inside I really wanted to talk to her.

Since that the only person that I wanted to talked to, but she was "busy." I wanted to find others but I just didn't had the "feel" I had to tell my girlfriend. So now I'm here writing this blog.. Then later when my girlfriend talks to me, I have to be strong or at least act strong.

I'm not stating anything here, but I just wanna say that I learned something from this. Which is when whoever talks to you, there must be a reason he/she chose you out of so many people. So just show some interest...

No comments:

Post a Comment