Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Plan.

     I see that people who are specialize in some things are so professional. But they are only good in one things. To me, being about to do more things than to be great at one thing is way better. Think about it, its like someone ask you to do it and you do, do that, and you do. Its like you're a know-it-all. But if you're only perfect in one thing, you would only do that. And you won't be able to "enjoy" the other things that you might have learned to do. This thought of mine strengthen when I was making coffee. About a few week ago I was making coffee. I wanted it to be cold, so I went to the freezer and put the cubicle ice in it. I didn't stir it though, I just place the cover on top, pressed the two pieces together hard so it won't spill and shook it for a several times. It was really cold. Like cold! But then today, while I was making coffee, the cubicle ice ran out. And it wasn't enough, normally I would "make" the ice, but I got lazy. So there was this big ice in my freezer. Then type where you place water in a plastic bag and freeze it up. Yea, I took that one. The cup was too small for the big ice, so I ran it with water for it to melt a little. Then when it was the right size, I placed the ice it. Similarly, I did the same. Placed the cover, pressed it together and shook it. But with this bigger piece of ice and only one of it, wasn't as cold as the several pieces of ice. (You can try this.)

So then I thought about myself. And agreeing to learn more things, than to just be great in one. So thats what I'm gonna do. =]. Thanks to the ice. I got all that, from just a simple thing. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment