Monday, November 1, 2010

I hate this feeling...

     I worked the WHOLE day today, and I was tired and stuff but still wondering why why and why.. I was out of school, but she still had school. So I texted her after her school was done which was at 3, and she had something going on, so I didn't say anything when she replied me late. But when it was almost 5, I realized something was wrong, so I kept texting her, asking if she was ignoring me or stuff like that. But then later she said no, and somehow the trust was still there and I trusted her. Last night she wrote me a mail, because she felt better to leave me one than to chat on MSN, so then I replied her then today I asked if she had replied my mail. She said no, but she said she'll tell me when I get home and get on MSN. So now I'm home, waiting for her. I see her on Facebook and Twitter commenting things. So if she wasn't on MSN, it meant she had some feelings about what she was going to tell me. And I was ready for it regardless of what.

Now, I'm feeling this: Heart pain and not knowing what to do and can't think right. I just want to know the answer and why. I then later texted her to ask why she wasn't online, then she miss called me and I called her back. And my feelings then was hurt and not knowing what to do and I was the weak one then. But then she started saying something and started to cry. Which made me had to stand up though I was weak and try to comfort her. Seriously, it was something really hard to do. But I did it...for her.

Now I'm just waiting for her...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment