Sunday, October 31, 2010

I don't know..

     So there was this dinner I had attended to tonight. It was great. I showered, got ready and my friend picked me up to her house and waited for her to shower and get ready go that later her mom could send us there. Also, I waited for my girlfriend, which she ended up coming. It was still pretty early, so the three of us chatted and took pictures. I got her a shirt that says, "L" and mine says, "OVE" =], she liked it and I was glad that she did. So then later it was time to go out, but I was still thinking about something. Something that she told me yesterday night. She said that she'll tell me today or tomorrow. And I kept asking her what, but she just wouldn't tell, and later she said she didn't wanted to ruin the dinner tonight, so she didn't wanted to tell. During the dinner, everything was great. EVERYTHING!! Well, mostly, till then it ended and we were on our friend's car heading home. I asked her what it was but she still wouldn't tell me. She said she wasn't ready to tell. These statement that she said made it suspicious. I mean, probably I'm thinking too much or something, but I really think that she wants to break up with me which I hope she wouldn't. But I just had the feeling that was what she was going to tell me later on that night or tomorrow... Then while on the car, I saw her quietly crying, at first, I thought it was some noise from the radio, so I didn't bother and I kept starring at her to see if she really was. She was facing the window on the other side so she couldn't tell when I was looking at her or not. Then later I saw her hand wiping her tears, so I bend over and asked her what happened. She kept saying nothing and nothing, but sure there was something... So then I went back to my side of the car. A moment later I heard some noise again. She was crying again. I knew she was. But she just didn't wanted to admit.. Then my friend's mom who was driving me home had already reached my home, so I had to leave, but before that, I kept looking into her eyes and something was there. I could tell she's trying to hide something from me, but she just don't want to tell me...

Then later when I got home, after a while, then I texted her asking her what happened. For three consecutive messages she said nothing with the three dots.. "..." by then I was almost definite that she was hiding something from me. Then later on she didn't reply my messages. So I called her. I called for about 20+ times constantly till she picked up. She said it was because she put her phone on silent mode, so she didn't noticed that her phone rang. She had to wait for her parents to come pick her up, so she went to the friend's house to wait. Later on when she picked up and told me that he phone was on silent and didn't noticed, I heard my friend calling her a liar, so it must've been that she knew the phone rang, but just didn't wanted to pick it up.
I kept asking her what happened, but she just wouldn't tell me. She then explained that on the car she was crying because she had a stomach ache. I was like nodding but didn't answer much because I didn't know whether to believe it or not..

The main thing is, I have a feeling she just want to tell me something. Something negative, like wanting to break up with me or something. But I didn't tell her that I thought this was going to tell me tonight or tomorrow. I just couldn't. But I'm really hoping that this isn't what she's going to tell me... Just please don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment