Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Don't hold on TOO hard....

     Yesterday, I had the friend by the name of Beth. She's been dating a guy for about one month and only found out that he was double dating with another girl who was her friend. She got angry and started not to like the dude anymore. Then the dude said just forget about everything because you still love me and that lets just forget about the past and double date me. Beth didn't know how to answer him and stuff, so she asked for my help. I did help her, but towards the end the dude said that Beth was things in a negative way. Beth got even more angrier so she asked me to curse at him, which I later did. Later on, tomorrow, the dude said he would give up the other girl and only date Beth herself. Again, Beth asked for my help and I helped her to deny him. Then he started asking like a jerk, saying that Beth must be dating other guys thats why she didn't wanted to date with the dude. But Beth wasn't, and its just that that dude can't take rejections, thats why he's acting like a jerk.

What I want to say here is that, people, when they love someone, they love them with all their hearts, and are willing to do anything for them. But when they break up or separate, they curse each other and stuff. Its like, "Come on, be with me." Then if you say no, it''ll be, "You're an *****, go die" (Or something similar).

=> If you love someone and they don't love you...Just set them free, so you'll see them become happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment