Wednesday, October 27, 2010

RELIEF!! =D

     Remember I talked about how my girlfriend wanted to break up with me after I leave the school, because we both need to focus on passing a very important test..? Well, she changed her mind and agreed with my idea. That to continue our relationship till something happens or goes wrong, then we decide what to do. =]. She told me that it was because today, we were in my friend's mother's hair saloon and we were fooling and playing around with each other. And something there changed her mind about breaking up with me when I leave, in this case, in 2 days. But I must had done something, or she felt what I was thinking and she decided to stay with me. =]. I've been thinking about her leaving me after I leave the school for about a few weeks. And this matter has gotten be down... But I didn't show it cause' I didn't wanted her to see my face and didn't wanted to influence her and think that I'm a total jerk. But since now we could last longer or "hopefully" "forever" would be great enough. Truth is, I just can't get her off my mind and my heart beats soo fast every time I think about her...=]

No comments:

Post a Comment