Friday, October 29, 2010

My Last Day of School...

     Today was my last day of school. I'm happy and sad at the same time. Happy is because of I finally get to sleep late-er and no need to face the dumb system. And somehow don't need to face the teacher =], Oh yea, and school work, and no need to rush every night sleeping late just to finish the homework so no need to get punished the next day. On the other hand, sad because I won't get to see my girlfriend everyday...=.=", I'll miss her perfume all around the room, I'll miss how she's doing her work and I sneak up from behind to grab her by the neck. =], mainly, just won't be able to see her everyday....And also can't do physical exercise with my brothers.. 

But to think positive, its a new start. Cause' I get to focus for my O level, which I need to get in college, and hopefully my girlfriend and I could continue from there. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment