Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Crazy Person.

     Just now there was a crazy dude, that walked in my store. He didn't say anything to us. He kept mumbling to himself. All of us was looking at him. But we walked straight in. Then the took out a cigarette and lit it up using the idol's candle fire. Then he walked straight out. We were all ready and expecting him to do something. My parents were around him and my brother and I surrounded the exit. After he lit his cigarette up he went outside and sat on the stairs. He puffed on his cigarette, talked to himself for a while then he went up to a car and knocked on the glass. I bet that dude inside as scared! He then walked and walked, he was walking towards a big drain pipe, so I thought he would jump in and suicide, but luckily he didn't. Then he walked somewhere and we didn't see him anymore. After he lit up the cigarette and went out, my brother said he would go "above" in terms of dying because he lit the cigarette from an idol's candle. But I just kept quiet, cause the idol is fake anyways.

When the crazy guy walked in from the beginning, he was pretty messed up, just walked straight in and mumbled to himself...=.="

No comments:

Post a Comment