Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Life Decisions...

     I hate it when I have to make decisions, now I have to make one thats gonna affect my whole future life. First, I thought about being an engineer, and taking things apart and rebuilding them with some special things that I invent or etc. But then later on, I knew this girl, and her thoughts changed mine, and partly due to my own interest, I later thought about going in the performing circle. Where there's singing, dancing, dj-ing, rapping, instrumental-ing, and many many more...which I like. Its actually two things here. Engineering is mainly for making money and stuff. On the other hand, performing arts is about your interest. And if I really had to choose, I would choose the second one, because I would not like or love to do something I don't enjoy doing to make money as my career. So later on as time went past, I debated about these two fields, whether Engineering or Performing Arts. Though soon, later on I thought about Business, how people get rich and famous and top ten richest and etc.

Truth is I really don't know. I'm just scared that I'll make the wrong decision and regretting about it sooner or later. So all I hoping is that I'll know what I wanna be in the future as soon as possible..

No comments:

Post a Comment