Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Probably She's The One

     So I met this girl at this school, I didn't notice her much at first. But then there was a day that she slapped me for a "fun" reason, that I took it too sudden and got all pissed. She kept apologizing and apologizing, but I ignored her. So then after this was all done, and that I had forgiven her, we had back our own lives. Later on in weeks or months, my friends planned an outing, I attended, and so did she. There was this truck driver that drove really terrible and it almost hit this girl, so I quickly dragged her in, and pulled her aside. Soon, after 5-6 months, when I was about to quit the school, she told me she liked me and she only told me now because I was leaving. But then things went it ways and I didn't had to leave yet. So then she told me that she loved me from when I pulled her in - saving her from the truck. And she kept it all along and told me now. She said it was because many girls was always around me and that I wouldn't take love seriously. Though, later on, we both fell in love. At first she still thought I wouldn't take love seriously and that I was in a playing-type. But I proved everything I had to her and gained her trust. And she loves me so much! =]

Now that we've been together for about 2 and a half month, we still really loved each other. But I'm leaving the school after another week, which is exactly our 3rd month anniversary. And she's leaving the school one month after me. Both of us need to take a test, so we need to free our minds and focus in our studies. During our study time, we won't text or chat with each other pretty much because we don't want each other to fail, or get distracted.

On the negative side, I wish I could just pause the time, be with her and run away with her. But this isn't a fairytale!! And definitely not what you see in the movies...this is reality.....

On the positive side, though we will miss each other and will feel the pain that we will soon get, we still need to study for our future. If she was meant to be, then she will be, and I hoping and praying that she will be the one. I love her a lot, and I'm willing to give up many things for her, thats only if its "give-up-able."

I'm just hoping after our test, and when we get into our college life, we could continue dating again... 

No comments:

Post a Comment