Monday, October 25, 2010

Time's Running Out...

     Four more days of school, and I might not see you again. Its like I'm scared and worried, and just have that feeling of missing you when I just think about it. Every time I close my eyes, all I could see is you, you and you. I start to see times we were together. How's we first met, how to did things together, how we just spend time together. And every moment just made me smile. Whether it was a good memory or a bad one. It just drew a smile to my face. And I also remembered how we almost broke up because I didn't cheer you up. I really regret that I did that. Although I had 4 ex's, but honestly and truthfully, you're the one that I didn't regret being with. Though I was your first one and you said I taught you a lot of things, but on the other hand, you taught me a lot too. And you just did things that made me hesitate to think that this was your first relationship, though I know it is. You really taught me a lot. Mostly on how to gain someone's trust. Though there are times when I made you upset or angry. But you still left a little gap for me to squish inside and cheer you up. On the other hand, I never was angry at you. Just that smile you gave me, when I was down, cheer me up. Just that I didn't mentioned it did, but it really did! Now I only have school for 4 more days, and there's a great percentage that I might not see you again. Its like every time I sit in class, I just can't concentrate on my work. I tend to turn around to look at you. And today you were sick. You're were wearing your red checker jacket to keep yourself warm. When I wanted to go to the toilet, I walked past your table and saw you laying down sleeping. That image was really cute. I wish I had a camera to take it down. Your hair was covering part of your eyes, your eyes were close to lightly. And that your cheeks were just there just that the left one was popping up, because it was pressing towards the table. And that you're lips were just closed. As I walked out, I made myself as "unhear-able" as possible because I was scared that I would wake you up. I closed the door as gently as possible, then when I came back, you're face was just there..again! And I was looking at it for a sec, but the teacher called me, so I quickly went so he wouldn't notice that you were sleeping. There were also times when I had nothing to do, and I just sat there, and I was just thinking about you. Every time we did something together, I just thought about it. Right this moment, when I'm writing this, I get this "missing" you feeling. Its like knowing that we will separate and I'm trying my best not to show that I'm weak and worried because I don't want my feelings to influence yours. I really wanna  cry, but its no point. Even if I cried, I can't fix things to how I want it to be. If I could have ONE wish, it would be to be with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment