Monday, October 25, 2010

HOLD BACK!!! =]

     Today, I was at the cinema watching a movie with my brother. It was called, "Life As We Know It." It was a Romance/Comedy. And you know how in these movies they had these kissing parts and romantics parts, the last time I went to watch a movie with my girlfriend, "Eat, Pray, Love." I was hugging her and kissing her during the movie. So this time, when I went with my brother, I had the feeling. But damn!! He's my brother and a FREAKING DUDE!! So I'm like getting away like he got some diseases or something. When I was watching Eat, Pray, Love with my girlfriend, my whole body slanted to her. But this time with my brother, I was sitting in the innest side, so there was a wall next to me, and I literally "stuck" onto it. AhhH! I was thinking all along, if it wasn't my brother and was my girlfriend, it would be sooo goood!! =]

1 comment:

  1. Certainly you can't do what you did your gf with you brother because if you did, something is wrong somewhere.

    ReplyDelete