Friday, October 22, 2010

Down Down Down...

     My girlfriend came to school today. I knew it before I saw her. Firstly, I saw her dad's car, just leaving as I arrived. On my way up, I could smell her fragrance till inside of the classroom, and she was there, wearing a beautiful black skirt with butterflies on it and a gray shirt! She smiled at me, and I smiled back. =]. As the day went by, she didn't did the things to me like she would other days in class. She didn't came over to my table, she didn't purposely step on my shoe, or any other things that she normally does. So I was feeling a bit down. And somewhat thought that she might be ignoring me for some reasons. But then later, I discovered that she wasn't, it was just that she was doing her things. After class, I could've gone home. Because I wanted to see her for a little longer, I stayed. She had this singing practice. And luckily the other teacher wasn't there, therefore I could enter and see her sing with her band. I was watching her from a distance, and luckily I brought my glasses along. She was standing there with the guitar, playing with the song, with the dress she was wearing. And she was doing all those CROSS-LEGGED! See? My girlfriend is amazing! =D, I do admit I got pretty bored, because there was these sound problems and etc. Though, so, I didn't leave, and I kept watching. When all it was done, she had to leave, and go home. I asked if she wanted me to walk her down, but she said it wasn't necessary. So I just packed my things, and I went home. Later on, I was in my friends car with another friend, heading for the train station, she called me and said I ditched her, in a sweetly bright voice. I was then happy. She kept saying it, and when she stopped, we chatted for a while, and she told me that she was still downstairs alone, waiting for her parents to come pick her up. I was worried. That area wasn't quite safe. But then it was still early, and that it was better than night. Then we hung up and I went on my train and she went home.. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment