Sunday, October 24, 2010

Chatting On The Phone

     Last night or morning, about 1:20, I called my girlfriend, cause' she was ready to talk. When she picked up, she was whispering. It was because she was scared that her parents would overheard her and would confiscate her phone if they did. And she talked in a soft sweet voice. I could hear her. But I acted like I didn't so that she would repeat and repeat and I could listen and smile. =D, We only talked for about 20 minutes due to some reasons. She said that she wanted to sleep and charge her phone, before her parents would "caught" her. So I asked her to hung up and sleep, and thats what we did. In the morning, about 9:00AM, I was working, and I knew that she would be sleeping. Therefore, I didn't text her yet. But till 10-12, I kept on texting her, telling her to wake up. (She's a HEAVY sleeper!!) At about 12-1, she texted me saying that she woke up at 11, and that he phone didn't work. Thats why she replied late. She also told me that yesterday we only talked for a while only  because I had to work. But I think the truth was that "she" was sleepy and wanted to sleep more. (She's really a pig!! =D hehehe.) But it doesn't matter. I still love her. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment