Thursday, October 21, 2010

An Indescribable Day...

     Today was a don't-know-how-to-explain day. It was okay at first, but I was missing my girlfriend. Later when I arrived to school, I saw her outside, then she went in her car. She was wearing a red color shirt, which was the same as mine. Then later, you know how in these school I'm in, we need to shutoff the phone and hand it to the teacher. But this time I didn't. I kept texting her. Next, she arrived to the place where she had to take the pictures. At first I was doing my work, but later I got tired and slept for a while. I kept waiting for her to reply me, but I knew it wouldn't be soon because she was a busy girl with a busy life and a busy day. So I waited and waited. Suddenly, one of my friends said that the other class' teacher was checking to see who didn't hand their phones in. She people in my class who didn't put, quickly rushed and put it in, that time was when the teacher had went to the toilet. So I putted it in the "phone-bin" as well. But then later, I'm like, damn, I need to text her, I'm feeling missing. So then I took my phone back and my friends asked if I was crazy and stuff. But I didn't care. I had "my" way to hide my phone if the teacher had to check me. Finally she was done and she replied me and said that she had a great day and a great experience, hoping that she could do it again. Though I wanted a life like hers, I didn't say much about that. But on the other hand, I felt happy for her! 

After school ended, I called her to see what's up. She picked up and said she was watching movie. I wanted to let her have her time because she don't get these "free" times often. But on the other hand I wanted to talk to her, cause' I didn't see her for a day already. So we chatted for a while.

I was sitting on the side not knowing what to do. I felt really really bored. I could either went home, stayed till 7, or go to the night market with a few friends. Then I hesitated my decision, and finally I decided to call my parents to see if I could go to the night market with a few friends or not. They first said no because no one would be free to send me home. And my dad hung up on my in an angry tone. So then I was suddenly pissed, so I threw my phone and cursed. Which I totally regret doing, but it was just to sudden. Then later on, I asked my friend if she could send me home after we're done. She was so definite about the answer..YES. 

So then I went, and it was about 4-5, when the night market starts at about 7 or so. So my friends and I went to the park and chilled for a while. Then later head back to her house and they showered while I was watching the others playing WII. All along, I was texting her and even called her. But she had other things to do beside the photo shooting she had today. So I didn't wanted to disturb her THAT much. And the whole day, I felt completely empty...

Then later it was about 7 or so, and we headed out for the night market. We ate, drank and laughed. But I still felt down. I texted her to see what she was doing, but she told me to enjoy my day. And I didn't like that cause' I wanted to be with her, but I didn't say anything about that.

When we were done, on the way back, I bought stinky tou-fu back to my friends house and ate at the yard, because they couldn't take the smell. Thanks to my friend Ernest, I pretty much liked it, but best not to eat everyday because the recipe to make it, isn't healthy. 

So then it was about time to leave, and my friend who promised to send me home called her parents or whosoever to fetch us. Out of a sudden she told me that she couldn't send me home. Inside my heart I was like ..WHATTT?!, I kept my thoughts to myself and didn't say it out loud. That's cause' I already feel like I'm giving her too much trouble and I was expecting it in a way. So she kept saying sorry and sorry, but I told her to stop saying it. But she still did because she's that type of people who fulfills promises, but this time it wasn't her fault because she's not the one who's driving. 

So then later after a while, after she left, I called my parents to see who was free to come fetch me back. Then my dad came. I already knew they were pissed already because it was about 10. When he arrived, I apologized and said I wouldn't do it again. But she still had that angry face on him... Later on when I reach home, I got scolded by my mom..again. Saying that this would be the last time and stuff. Now, I was really piss. So luckily my parents did bring home the internet, cause' I said I need it for homework, and thats why I can blog this up now. 

Then I was down, emo and unhappy. I was about to enter shower, but then I remember my jacket, the one with my girlfriends fragrance on it. So I took a sniff, and magically all the sad and unhappy thoughts went away!! I guess I just love her THAT much..! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment