Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What Happened...?

     I only have 3 more days of school, which is only 3 more days to see her. After these 3 days, we're going to separate or something like that. And it seems like she's happy and joyful about it, and I just don't know why. I'm here feeling sad and stuff, and worrying in the future if we could be back together or not, and she's there all happy and stuff. I don't know, she might be just saying that to make me feel better when she's in the inside sad, but I really don't know. I get it's kind of like twilight, where Edward can read everyone except for Bella. I mean, in a normal way, both of us should feel down and sad, but I just don't get it. HOW can she still be happy? I'm actually tired. But it doesn't matter, because I cherish this relationship and I don't want it to break anyhow. And I hope when we're in college, we can still continue to be together...

No comments:

Post a Comment