Saturday, October 23, 2010

My Busy Girlfriend. =]

     In the morning I texted her, seeing whether she's awake or not. I was up at 7 and texted her at about 8-10. But there was no reply. Because she had something to attend to at 1, she could sleep later than me. Then later she replied me, and I was glad to see her message. We texted for a while then it was already 12 something and she was heading where she needed to go. I knew that she had something going on, and I told me to text me after she's done. (See? I'm sooo understanding. =]) She said she'll text me later when she has the 45 mins break. But I didn't receive a message from her. And her "thing" ends at 4, and now its already 3:30, so I'll wait for a little longer. It's either her phone has problems or that something "special" had happened. She's soo busy! =]. It probably won't end at 4 too, might be a little later. But till up to whatever time she's done, I'll still be waiting for her message. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment