Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Short But Worth It

     Today, I ran up over to my girlfriend's house. She's a really busy person. She has this photo shooting thing tomorrow, so she need to get some clothings. She did get some previously, but she didn't like it. So then when I was at her house, later on she had to go and get some new clothings for tomorrow, which was suggested suddenly by her mom. I only stayed there in less then an hour. But to me it was great, though it was short. She kept apologizing saying that she didn't knew she had to go so soon. But to me, though there was just a little feeling of disappointment inside, I didn't say anything about it. (Yup, what a great boyfriend. heheh. =D) Then later on, I left her house and too the train home, which was about 70 cents. I was already sweating from walking all the way and on a hot day. After I reached my station I looked around for the bus, which was a lot cheaper. But then I couldn't find it and it was getting pretty late, so I lined up for a taxi. When I reached my destination, the meter read  6 BUCKS! It was quite expensive, but better than walking, and I won't take the taxi all the time.

Lastly, though I only saw her for around 45 minutes, I was already satisfied, and she kept saying sorry which was needless. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment