Friday, November 5, 2010

Short, But, Glad...and Enjoyed.

     On Monday, my friends told me that they were going out on this coming Friday, which was a holiday, and they had no school. So I asked my parents the night before Friday and they kept saying no and no. I kept on bringing out the points and told them why, I said, I was mature enough, old enough, alerted and others. She then later yelled to me that she wanted to sleep and told me to get out.

Then the next day was here, which was Friday, on the normal basis we went to work. Yes, we worked on a holiday...=.=". Then at about 11-12, I asked my friend who organized this "outting." She called me and asked me if I could make it or not. That time, I wasn't sure, and I didn't wanted to make the same mistake I did, which was running out... So I told her that I'll let her know in a minute. After I hung up the phone, I "told" my mom that I was going out. She asked where, and I told her where then I asked if I could go or not. She made those signals that I caught, that said Yes. But then she asked my dad, and my dad said it was up to my mom. Then later on, I was going to walk to the train station and take the train which was about a 10-15 minute walk. On the way out, my mom asked if I had money or not. I said I did, and told her she didn't give me my salary from last week. So she gave me my salary and gave me an extra 20 bucks and told me to not walk, but to take the taxi to the train station. My face totally lit up! I mean, WOAH!! That meant a lot to me.. Then I thanked her and headed out. I got on the taxi, paid the dude, bought the train ticket, got on the train, got off my station and went into the mall. During that whole course my girlfriend and I were texting. And she thought that I couldn't go, because my parents wouldn't let or so. On the train she said that she was going out and told me bye bye, which was telling me to not disturb her. I was planning to surprise her, so I said, okay okay, enjoy. And the messaging stopped there.

When I met my friends at the bowling alley in the mall, I was welcomed and stuff. Then later my girlfriend arrived. And she was surprised, and she asked why I came. My first impression was not good, because I thought she wanted to see me. But thinking back she said I was too serious. So I knew she was joking. Later on, during my friends were playing bowling, my girlfriend, her mom and another friend went somewhere without me knowing. Then later after I was done with my stuff, I asked my friends where she went. They told me they went shopping. Oh wait! Before that... When I went inside the mall, I putted on the couple necklace that she gifted me. The last time we went out, she said she lost it. So today she was wearing a normal necklace. While she went to shopping with her mom and another friend. I took off my necklace. Then I asked one of my friend to go with me. She asked me where, and I said I wanted to buy something. She asked what was it, and I said, I wanted to get a new necklace for her. So we walked and walked. Then, the friends at the bowling alley was done playing. So they went and walked somewhere. Later we bumped in, and this is where the friend that my girlfriend was with called. She asked me if I wanted to eat or not, and told me to come to the restaurant that they were eating, and that my girlfriend's mom only called me to come. So then I went sat down and two more friends came and ate. (And yes, I didn't manage to get the necklace...=.=" i'm soo sorry..)

When we were done, we headed for the cinema and sat down for the movie "You Again." My ticket was bought after my bunch of friends bought. So the friend that helped me bought the ticket informed me that I was not sitting with them, but sitting alone. But surprisingly I was. So there were seats 1,2,3,4,5 and 6. My friends sat at 1,3 and 6. So only leaving 2,4 and 5. My girlfriend sat at 2, because sitting at 1 was a girl, and her friend. So, I sat at 4. Then her mom was going to sit at 5, but she told my girlfriend to sit at 5. Then we watched the movie. During it, I grabbed her hand and held onto it. For a while, the she did something, so she needed her hand back. Later on, I grabbed it again. And I loved how it's soo warm and soft. I really didn't wanted to let go. Later on, when the movie screened the two person holding hands, I grabbed onto my girlfriend's hand...hard, and from that, something signaled, like sending a wave to my heart and I felt that I loved her soo freaking much. =D, after the movie ended, unexpectedly she had to go. (She was rushing to somewhere important.) So she left and I went with my friends. She texted me and said we didn't pretty much spend time together and that I shouldn't had came. But I told her what I always told her. Which was it didn't matter how long it was, as long as I got to see her. It was already enough.

Okay, enough of the "love story" and lets get to the fun part. (It wasn't pretty fun since she wasn't with me, but I acted like it was in front of my friends so they wouldn't keep asking me stuff.)

First, someone wanted to go to the book store. So we went and looked for a while. When we were waiting for the others to pay, me and couple of friends were outside the store laughing and joking around. Eventually, I'm like the joker, cause' I love to make people laugh. Suddenly, I noticed one of my friends backpack, it was  so cool because there were two speaker at the back. Then later I plugged in my phone and turned it on. And BAM BAM BAM the music was popping and all the eyes of people came onto me. It was sooo cooolll! (I wasn't showing off or anything, but it was just the music.

After we walked, ate dinner. We headed back. Everyone took the train, but gets off at different stations. I have no idea why, but I was sort of a dare devil-ish. So they dared me to play the music on the station, while waiting for the train to come. I plugged in my phone and press play. I first lowered it and slowly went up. Then there was a cop!!! So I lowered it and didn't look at him. After he past, I turned it max and again, all the eyes was on me. Later on I closed it and got on the train, my friends got off, and one of my friend and me was getting off the last station. She was a 13 year old girl and it was late already and dark, and she had to walk home from the station and she had to go through a back alley and it was pretty dark all the way till her house. She asked me to accompany her to walk back, so I did. I sent her home and then I went back to the station and got on a taxi, and I headed home. And thats the end. =]

But thinking back now, I really really love my girlfriend. But the sad thing was, during the movie my friend at a mall near the mall I was in, asked me to meet up with him. It was him, his girlfriend and another couple friend of mine. So there were 4. They all wanted to meet my girlfriend desperately. But since her mom was there and she had to go early, it wasn't possible...sigh.. I really wanted to show what a great girlfriend I had.. But sadly didn't get a chance. But its okay. There's always a next time. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment