Sunday, November 14, 2010

I Don't Wanna Let Go Of It.

     These days are like the ones that makes me think a lot, and I mean A LOT! I don't know, I just hope that this was just a big bad dream and when I woke up it would all be gone. Hah! If only life was that simple. I know for sure as time goes on, people change and time moves on, and you just have to move on with it. I was watching How I Met Your Mother just now and how Marshall and Lily broke up and how Marshall was like me now, and that he took Robin's hair shampoo which he thought it was Lily's by accident, and smelled it. Then it tempted me, because I forced myself not to smell the perfume that my "ex" got me. But then I just grabbed it and started to sniff it, and a part hit me like for a while. It was like a thought commanding me to not forget her, and while that happened, I almost teared, which I held it in.

I mean, I can move on if I want to. But the fact is that I don't want to. I just know that I'll regret if I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment