Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Ahh, i love this type of being busy.

     But first, last night I've been working on this thing that my brother asked me to do. To make brand of something. (I'll put a picture up later.) So then later when I was almost done, took about an hour, he said, change the background... And I was using PhotoScape. Which was ridiculous and hard to use because it wasn't detailed and it was just for simple simple things.. But I did something better with it..

Then he said it would waste ink and etc. We argued and stuff, then later today I asked my dad and he said it was okay So then I didn't care about my brother and went with it, and added some finishing touches with it. Woah, that was tiring.. took me 2 hours something. Because I didn't have time to decrypt my PhotoShop yet, I used paints, I cutted the background and zoom in till pixels and editted it one by one.. Eyes sore and etc.. Then after it was done, I really loved it.

Heres this picture. =]

See the 3 things at the back? Actually I just put the background to the color similar to the background I took off the net. Cause it was hard to do with these two programs. And if you look closely, you can see the box around it.

And this is gonna be printed and shown to everyone. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment