Monday, November 15, 2010

The Real Truth.

     Alright, today something very bad happened to me. Now here I'm going to share it. Yesterday, I was working with my iPod Touch. Everything was alright, except for one. It could connect to the internet, but it couldn't go online. And there was this song that I wrote for my ex while we were still together, and I finished it two days ago, which was after we broke up. Now that the iPod is on a different firmware, the files were deleted!! I got so pissed, like mad! But then I kept it cool, and held it inside me. I was at store that time, and I wanted to get my computer at home. So I told my mom I would go get it with biking home. She said no, and told my brother to send me. At that time my dad started scolding, till to a point where he started cursing. So my brother sent me home and I took the things and went back to the shop. So I tried to fix it but the computer kept on restarting itself, making it impossible to function, and my iPod was at the point where you have to plug in the computer, synchronize it, then only you can use. =.=" Then later I turned off the computer and the plug for the battery, I pulled it out, and the plug head was just behind the electric socket, not even plugged in.

Then later my mom saw it and told my dad and I to go see it. They started scolding and scolding, I knew for sure it didn't had electricity, because it was just sitting at the back, not even touching it.. But I just kept quiet there. Then later my dad went out first, because my that was the kitchen and the kitchen was at the back. So then there was sounds coming from the front, and when I walked out I saw him throwing the computer and hard disk that I brought out just now. It was at a broken shape. The laptop's screen was cracked. And the hard disk is still functional. They still scolded and scolded. (Btw, my dad is a hot tempered man at times.) Then I just stood there with tears rolling down and picked up the things.

See, my point here is this, the top section was just to explain what I wanted to say now. And now this is what relates to the title...

Many of these "problems" tends to happen under my "roof." And its like almost impossible to find love here. And almost everyday I down, moody and just at a negative state. I really thought about running away and stuff, but I chose not to and erased those thoughts.

You probably saw the movie, "Last Song." Yeah, I'm kind of like that guy in the movie. There's no love at home, so I tried to search love else where. Like getting a girlfriend, honestly, I would do anything for her. And I mean anything. But then somehow we eventually broke up, so now I'm all gloomy again. Or maybe its just that I'm made to not be loved. And this was actually the main reason why I created this blog, just that I thought and thought if I should post this up or not. And now I finally did. I might look like a happy, funny person when you see me. Its all fake, I'm just trying to hide the sorrow that's inside me. Now that from a relationship back to single, everyday from that day, once when I started to think about her, I tend to have tears and I have no idea how to describe, but just that pain in your heart that needs a long time to heal.. So yup, now I shared it..

No comments:

Post a Comment