Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm Confused... =.="

I actually have no clue of what's happening.. You know the feeling or "thing" you get? Like being able yo read someone's mind or what they're thinking or wanting to do at a certain time?? It's not 100% accurate, but at least you'll get a rough idea of it. And I could read this girl like most of the time. What she was thinking, what she was going to do, what she was going to say, how she was going to react, I just knew it...clearly. But as time went on, she turned out being my girlfriend. From then till now, I can't read her at all. It's like whenever I try, it's all blank..

Now that I can't read her, it's killing me and giving me the desire to know her 'better.' and it seems that she's giving me some signs which gave me a negative feeling or thought. But since I couldn't read her, I just kept asking her what it was. She kept on saying it was nothing and said I was annoying. On the hand, probably it was nothing and just that I'm just thinking too much. I really don't know. I mean, I still love her, but something just doesn't seems right..

I'm not trying to mean anything or talk bad about her, I'm not! It's just that sometimes its better to say/let the things out than to hold it in right?? =]

No comments:

Post a Comment