Friday, November 19, 2010

Angel - Akon

     Today there was a Award's night at my old school. (Old, because I left the school already.) So then, my friends, (the students) had to perform and stuff. And I was so glad that I got to see my ex. They all wore the school's shirt, so nothing different. They wore it for the singing they had at first. Then later the "drama" event came up, I didn't wear my glasses today so I couldn't see clearly, just roughly. Then my ex changed shirt, she wore a long sleeve shirt with strips and the brown had that I think she only has. (heheh. =]). I was sitting next to my friend, who didn't wear his glasses to, and I asked him who that was and he said he thought it was my ex. Then, I realized that it was, and I thought somehow, that she was like those stars already. (No idea why, just did..) Then after the drama, later on the acapella singing was up and she took part in it.

Only the girls took part in it, and all of them wore something white. My ex was wearing those white shirt with sort of some kind of vest, and without her glasses. (I have no idea how to describe, because I don't really know about shirts and etc..) My other friends were just wearing a t-shirt..I think, because I didn't really focused on them. So then my ex was wearing that shirt which I would call "special", and today at work, I kept on listening to the song Angel, by Akon. When I saw my ex up on the stage with the spotlight on her, wearing that white special shirt, the song came up to my mind and started to play. I might be a little dramatic here, but that was what I really thought and came up to my mind, I really wanted to tell her about this after the whole "ceremony" ended, but then I didn't.... Right now, I still have that image of her in my head, its just so..erm.. unique. I just loved it. =]

Once I came back, I quickly blogged this up, I just wanted to remember this day, this moment, this feel I had when I saw her today. It really brought a smile to my lips. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment