Friday, April 8, 2011

Young Dreams.

     Back then when I was little/young, I had many many dreams and things I wanted to accomplished. I remember the first one was being a 'buffed' up man. Like a cop, special forces, agents and even the military. Well of course that was in New York, because US's defense are really strong, and till I came back here, those dreams became dead... I wanted to become a cop, so I can take the force to a new level. Its like I can speed the traffic, ignoring the lights and wreck the police car up while I'm in a pursuit chase, also I have to walkie-talkie and also other cops and even helicopters that gets my back. For agents, and special forces, I'll get to use those special gadgets and those technologies that the public know not of. Its just so amazing. When I was little, I watched a lot of action movies and how they take the bad people down, and fight, war, and etc. So I had this strong patriotism. (For America, of course.) And I told myself, one day, I would fight for this country until my last breath. So I thought about being in the military/marines/navy. Driving all those heavy weight monsters, firing all the gun shots, throwing grenades and bombing up enemy base. It was like a total dream for me, like as if it was already happening. The best part is, when you go for military training, the instructors will push you to the limit! Pushing you to the level you've never reached before. Then after a couple of months, you come out from the camp readying to fight, looking all buffed up and strong.

But I didn't just had 'war-like' dreams. I also had dreamed about being a pilot. I always wanted to fly a plane.. Then while flying to places, you get to stay there for a while before flying another plane to somewhere else. And during that time you have, you can visit the place. Its like you're getting paid for visiting!! Ain't that just amazing? You can get to know a little about the history, see the culture, see the way people there act, and even make some friends. So its like having friends from all over the world. Then from that point of my dream, from where I'm like the captain of the plane, or already have enough experience, I would quit the job, and apply for military again. (hehe...) There I would be flying these cool aircrafts, like the FA-22 Raptor, or Fighting Falcon, and many many more. They take of fast, the turn fast, and they fly extremely fast. Like taking a airplane pilot to a whole new level.

Then when I grew older, I knew that my parents didn't had the money to support me if I was going for military or flying courses. So I took some time and thought about the situation. And I only had two choices. One was I could change course, or two, I could studying really really hard and get a scholarship for that. Now, here, this is not possible, not because I don't study. I do, I was in the gifted class for 3 years before coming back to Malaysia.. And as back here, I don't understand the language, and its like I have to start all over again, and even the education is different, so I took some time to get use to it and I wasn't doing so well in school anymore, comparing to when I was in NY. But theres nothing to change the fact. So I just went with the flow, and I thought about being an Engineer. Either a mechanical one or an electrical one. But for the electrical one, I would just be a worker. On the other hand, for the mechanical one, I would work some several companies while making money and gaining experiences. Then I would head out and open my own car service factory. Like fixing expensive cars and stuff. And not like the regular car service, I would have a huge one. Using all the latest technologies and machines. As I fix them, someone would have to try them out. So here...hehehe... I would be the one trying them out, driving the world's top cars. Partly, when I'm running this, I would go out and work again, but this time for aircrafts, I'll learn how to fix them and know more about them, so again, making money while getting experience. Later on, when I'll good enough, I would again, quit the job and this time open up a aircraft service factory. And this would be way bigger! And then I would go for aircraft trainings, then when I'm done with that, I'll get to drive the world's best aircrafts! (heheh..)

Well, after all, these are just dreams..

But wait, here's another one. Back in the days I would go to school every morning like all the other kids. Then after school, or during school, I would finish up my homework. Or save them till Sunday if its on Friday. Then I would go home and use the computer. And my mom worked for a 'tape renting' company. (I'm talking about those tape tape... You know cassette tapes? Yea, the bigger ones...)
 These>>

                 








This was before CD's were invented. (We still used floppy disk those days too..) So then she would borrow a lot of TVB drama videos. And she would watch it with my dad every night. And sometimes I watch it too, but most of the times, cause my mom really knows which series she wants to watch! And this went on for years, borrow, watch, return, borrow, watch, return and so forth.

And I had a dream of being an actor, film director, detective, forensics, musician or even backstage people. For the actor part, read the previous post, titled "My Future..?" As backstage, I get to work with a team of people transporting for one place to another. Thats my main part. I like being at scenes. And that could work for forensics too, I like tracing and finding out whose the killer or etc. I dreamed about being in a band, hitting th stage with the band members and rocking out the show. You probably didn't know I had cello classes for two years, and I gotta say. I was pretty good, thanks to the teacher I had. But as for now, its all forgotten...

You see how all my dreams are like not solo? I mean like a pilot, I have co-pilots, air stewards, and other members. A musician has a band with other friends. A forensic's team has other members, backstage with other people. Military with a lot of people. An actor with the director, producer make up artists and many other. I don't know, probably I just like it more when I with people? As of now I'm studying at home and don't go out a lot, I hate it. Its like I don't even have a life. So I think its true that I love it more when I'm around people, and people are around me. Or is it? (Actually, I don't even know...)

No comments:

Post a Comment