Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Short Day, Yet So Much Happened. [Part Two]

Okay, next.

Then I had a stomach ache, so I went to the bathroom. That was done and I headed back to the cinema.

Second Movie: Hop:
     So I ended up with the same lady whom I bought tickets from, for the first movie, and I said, "Hop at 1:10." And she was like what? I was like Hop, and was like what? And I was like H-O-P. I spelled it out for her and she was like. Ohh, hop.. She said it like, "Hoop," Whatt? Are you kidding me..? Well, end of that, then I went if, after a short while the movie started, and Oh My God.. A bunny who plays drums? And a human being an Easter Bunny? Well, it was alright though..

So then the time was like 2:50 or something, and after leaving the cinema from the back door, I went back and check out the time for the next show, I had Source Code, Sucker Punch and The Eagle to choose from, cause they all start at 4:20, so I had time for lunch, so I went for lunch, and got myself a sandwich from Subway. It was pretty good. [I eat it all the time.] Its healthy, fresh and full. Then when I was done, it was like 3:02, so I sat for a while, then got up and went to the book store and suddenly remembered a friend of mine 'looking' through the bookstore finding things out like a second floor, a what what section and etc. End of that... So then looked through the study guides section and went to the magazine section, I went through a magazine and saw the reviews of Sucker Punch and The Eagle, and Sucker Punch was rated higher than The Eagle. So then I read through it and it was like between if I wanted a whole bunch of girls, or a whole bunch of guys. And of course I made my mind clear for Sucker Punch. Then I went to browse books and came across one that was very interesting, and I was like, damn, I don't have enough money.

Should I Get It?:
     I knew I had enough money on me to get the book, but if I purchased the book, I wouldn't have enough money to pay the fees for my computer. So then I thought to myself, I still got time and it wouldn't cost me a cent to start reading it, here, at the bookstore. So I went up to the second floor, found myself a quite spot and began reading. Well, it was pretty quite at first, but when this other girl reunited with her friends, and you know how girls likes to gossip and stuff (sorry... :/) and they started talking, laughing, blabbing everything that they had in mind and I was getting pretty frustrated. But I began to think positively and continued on my reading. As my reading goes on and on, its like the book knew what I was thinking and as if it hit all the critical spots. And I was like, thats it, I'm gonna get this book. There's like two sides fighting in the inside of me and I hesitated to make a decision yet, so I kept on reading, and I read on and read on it was better and better and the side inside me that says get the book won. Well, it won, but I was still the one who was going to make the decision. Now, it was almost time for a movie to start. So I had to make the decision now. I started thinking, "Do I really need this book?" The answer was yes. "Do I 'want' or 'need' this?" Again, the answer was yes. "Can I afford it?" And the answer was yes and no. Yes as in I have the money now in my pocket to pay for the book, and no as in, if I bought the book then I wouldn't have enough money to pay my computer fees. I knew I still had other books to read at home that I haven't even started yet. So I decided to put the book down and finish reading the other books, and by the time I'm done reading those books, I'm pretty sure I have enough to get this book..

No comments:

Post a Comment