Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Future..?

Now I'm just sitting here blasting songs with my head phones on while blogging this with my ipod. It's pretty hard to choose what you want to be when you grow up. I mean, when we were little we said we wanna be that be that and that. But 'then' we didn't know how hard or what that career takes to be. And so as we grow up and our minds develop, we come to a point where we really got to choose. And many people chose this, and had a career of that. 

It is really God's purpose or something? Do we just need to wait patiently? I know people who was so in to studying in something and had this other thing that they wanted to do but didn't do well, so they made up there mind to do what hey were good at. But after they finish studying that, they totally change to something else and perform an even better job at it.

So is it just that we all have talents but just haven't really fully discovered it yet?

See? For me, I'm just not those type of people who enjoys 'sitting' for hours at the same place. I'm more of an active guy. I like to move around, try out different things and somehow put my life in danger. [Risk taking] So I really wanna be an actor, as an actor you get many roles, they are all completely different and can learn a dosage of things while making money. Then when you try out so many different roles you can either continue to act or concentrate on just one of them.

Today I was watching 'I Shouldn't Be Alive' on Discovery Channel. Now that's one of my interest. In case you don't know, it's about this crew of people going in the Amazon, jungle trekking and had to survive in there. It's not for days, it's at least for weeks or even months. Then one of them had an leg infection due to the active rain in the Amazons. So then his leg was all swollen up and couldn't walk anymore. So he and another member decided to call it off and head out of the Amazon. And they took the river because, one, that guy didnt had to walk and two, it would had been faster. But unluckily the water was too strong and it flipped their boat and the one with the swollen leg was washed down 2 miles while luckily the other member manage to climb up and was safe. Then the one that couldn't work, struggled for 17 days while starving. The other one that was trying to find him was an amazing expert in surviving. He knew every thing. He built an mosquito net bed, a swamp bed and another one which i forgot the name. He was amazing. When he got cuts, he found a try, cut it up and used the juice to whipe the cuts. Cause the tree contains iodine. He build a fire, made one with smoke for SOS so when pilots sees, it means emergencies. And due to the rain, i didn't get to watch the rest. 

But all I'm saying is that when i see things like those, I'm easily motivated. I just how I can be successful in the future and also well known..

No comments:

Post a Comment