Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Discovery Channel: Storm Chasers.

     Yesterday morning I turned on the TV and flipped through the channels and finally came to something that caught my eye. It was Discovery Channel's Storm Chasers. Thats like almost exactly what I want to do. You can have fun, make money, enjoy and many others. Cause as of me, I like to take challenges and take on extreme risks, I mean the team of storm chasers can be blown away in just a split second. But due do the modification of the car and gadgets they had, they were more than safe. And I just wish I had an career like that. Its either driving that monster car, checking all the weather forecast, or whether its holding the camera filming everything, I wanna be just one of 'em. Its so cool!!

I don't know, it just takes my breath away when I see these things and have the sudden motivation that I want to do that, but though I don't know what they've been through to finally get to that point!

No comments:

Post a Comment