Thursday, April 7, 2011

I SALUTE Japan!!

     Its not only me, I believe everyone are also talking great things about Japan, that's unless you watch the news.. Although they had tsunamis and earthquake at such a high magnitude, damaging so many building and killing so many people, they are still 'calm.' Calm in a sense that they have manners, like, they won't be going to stores or markets to rob to steal and stuff. They are calm~ Well, of course they're scared because their love ones are now dead... To me, if something like this happened in the US, people would be all messed up. Running around, killing people, robbing stuff, hijacking cars and the rest.

And now they have a nuclear crisis.. The radiation building was down and leaked out harmful radiation rays to a extremely high percentage! And the food were contaminated, people got sick, some even died..

Pretty a sort post, but I'm just saying, I SALUTE JAPAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment