Monday, April 18, 2011

A Short Day, Yet So Much Happened. [Part Three]

On to the next, walking to the cinema and buying a ticket for "Sucker Punch."

Third Movie: Sucker Punch:
     Yes, I've landed on Sucker Punch, because the ratings were higher than The Eagle. In the review it said that if I didn't like the beginning, it would be tough to make it through the whole movie. Well, honestly, I didn't really get the beginning, matter a fact, I didn't get the whole movie, just parts in it. The tickets were worth it though. So there's this girl, somehow ran out the house and gotten in a place of darkness and BAM, a Church dude appears and seems that he brought the orphan, (oh, now shes an orphan?) to a place.. Looks like a prison to me.. And she meets the monk and fight these monsters, and make some friends, and collects items, and when she's on stage the camera turns and she's in another place. Whatt??? Its like getting the items in two different perspective right..? Or is it? Ehh, I didn't really get it. But the movie was quite nice.. Did you get it? Or feel the same like me? Let me know! So I'm not the only one...

Then it was time for me to head on home.. and I noticed I didn't eat dinner, I checked my phone and I have some missed calls, it was my mom. I called he back she said she was at a restaurant, and she would 'ta bao' for me, so the dinner case was solve, and I head outside KLCC and went to the bus waiting area.

Bus DIVA!:
     There was a lot of people, A LOT of people, traffic jam and everything, it was gonna make my day go wrong, but again I kept it under and waited for my bus. At first I saw another bus that would take me to my destination, so I went for it, cause I thought that waiting for the same bus I came on would take a long time due to the traffic jam, so I ran for the bus that was taking off, and when I got to the door, the stupid insane bus driver closed the door, IN MY FACE!! POW! But end of that, I was okay, and I went back to wait for the bus. And my bus finally came, and mad people, I mean like a whole god damn village of people was rushing for that bus! And in a second, the bus was filled, but I managed to get on it, and I had to stand and hold onto a bar. Then I spotted this girl, she was in her twenties and she seemed pretty cool and I was eye-ing on her. But it wasn't a time for that, so I did what I suppose to do... wait for my stop, and get off. It was squishy.. Later on, this malay women stood next to me, and he butt was HUGEEE!! And it was busting towards me, and in me I was thinking, "Lady, don't push that meat towards me..." But I didn't say it of course... The traffic was so heavy that in an hour we only moved like 5 KMs...=.=" Everyone on the bus was sleepy and tired, I could read everyone mind. They were hoping that everyone would just get off the bus so that there were more free space. Then it was my stop to get off. FINALLY!!

So I thought that the there was only one stop per street and I wasn't sure if I could get off where I wanted, because some bus drivers are just too stubborn. So I got off the stop nearest to mine where the many people got off. And I had to walk a long long way. Till I came to a place, it was dark and a huge parking lot. [No roof] And I was pretty scared I should say, cause anyone could've just popped up and robbed me and ending up give me a black eye or torn shirt. So I called my dad, I told him to come drive me home, and he asked where I was and I told him where, and he told me to walk 'there.' And I said okay, and that 'there' was across the parking lot, so rapidly I walked to the place and luckily nothing happened to me! Thanks GOD!! Then he came, and I was home. DONE!

And I thought to myself, I was never gonna go out like this again. Well, not never, but not like when I have other things to do. Its just that somethings we have to do things that parents don't think we should, so they will think and assume that we are mature enough. For more information, I will be posting something about getting out from the house. I'm not a professional, but from experience I've succeed!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment