Monday, April 4, 2011

I 'need' my computer back!!

     Its been like almost two complete months that I'm living without a computer. It just sucks. There are so many things in my life that I need a computer for. Well, you might think Facebook, Twitter and etc.. But thats not a big deal since I have my BlackBerry with a Prepaid Plan. I need it to Jailbreak my iPod Touch to a firmware, to install the CD for Blackberry, Blog, Educational Work and etc!

It might probably be God's idea to make me suffer or 'get used to this feeling.' Probably he just wants me to stop getting addicted to the computer and start working on  what I suppose to be working on. But its pretty hard without a computer, First, I have a exercise book that contains a CD, and in that CD it shows step by step in solving the problems, and since I don't have a computer to place the CD in, I DON'T KNOW THE FREAKING ANSWER!!! But hold up, I can't be blaming these things for not studying... Wait, talking about studies. I've been studying lately, but just not really 'focused' in it, I've tried, but its hard. And I'm still trying my best at it. One, I gotta work! Like every freaking day, even including Sunday! Who the hell works on a Sunday? Sunday is a time to relax, God said that! It the Sabbath day, where we should chill, head to the Church for the morning and enjoy our asses off for the rest of the day.. Though still, I can't keep on keeping that in mind, because different people have different lives and the better ones should be blessed and should stop asking for more! From the morning at 7, I wake up to shower, brush my teeth, get dressed, blah blah blah and head out for work. Then from 7 in the morning I work work work work work till 7 at night.. And by the way, I'm self studying, so that means I don't have school, but I need to study myself. So I get home at 7, shower and thats when I have to start studying. But, its been like such a long day of stress, sweat, dumb customers and all the rest that lies between, and when I get home, I WANNA REST! I mean I WANT TO REST, PERIOD! But I can't, I still have to force myself up to study and study. And every time I start studying, all the TV shows comes flashing through my head like CSI is on NTV 7 at 9:30, Drop Dead Diva is on when and just all the shows. Mostly I get jammed up with the shows that I just close my book and drop down on my bed watching the TV till I sleep. Now, I'm just controlling myself to not to, telling myself to study instead of watching TV.

That repeats everyday except Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays. Tuesdays and Wednesdays is when I have tuition, so I take the bus out to the center. Then on Sundays, I work from 9 to 1, then just stay home the rest of the day. I'm telling you, my life is a complete f*ck up.. It was all planned that I'm taking GCE O Levels, so I had tuition for O Levels, and the teacher I had didn't really worked out for me, so I stopped tuition from him and went for another one. And now, I'm having tuition on SPM for O Levels, so I'm actually having tuition for another test, to sit for an exam for another test. And now, I'm taking both of the test. Sucks eh? And its like my parents don't even care about my studies. They don't ask, they don't know, and they don't even TRY to help. Its like I'm doing everything myself and I'm on my own already. This is called, "Proactive." But I'm not, and because of my future, I gotta start being proactive... I'm just so jealous of people who parents help them out in everything, though it might be annoying sometimes. But at least they got someone to watch them over and lift them up when they fall, and cheer them up when their hurt.. In order to take the SPM exam, I gotta find where the SPM building is to apply for it, and my computer has been sent to the HP Towers, and it quoted that it needed RM 1200 to be fixed. Dude.. 1200! Where on Earth do I have that much? My parents won't help me out and not even my brother, now the computer is just there. I hope they don't throw it away or something. (Because for Apple, if you don't pick up the computer in a given time, they either throw it, or repair it and sell it..)

My. Life. Is. Hard....

No comments:

Post a Comment