Friday, April 22, 2011

Babies Dumping

I was chilling in my room. Playing with my BlackBerry and my TV was on. So I was enjoying that peace. When suddenly the news was on and started talking about people dumping babies away. I was like pissed. I mean, why would you dump a baby? That's a freaking life right there. How would you feel if your parents dumped you? Let's be straight. If you wanna have sex, use a condom.. If there's an accident and you're pregnant, don't even think about aborting it. DON'T even THINK about it. That's still like murdering. Though the law says the first two weeks is your choice. But its still murdering!! Just let the baby out and put them in the orphanage. And some other people who loves them would take care of them. And though when they grow up, they would know that he/she was an orphan. And isn't that way better than being dead? Instead of giving birth and dumping them in the drain, why not dump them in the orphanage?

I mean, come on.. Why would you dump them away? They're just so cute and stuff.. Heh. Probably I just love babies too much. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment