Friday, April 22, 2011

Hair Product: Dove

First off, I highly recommend Dove! This is like the best hair product I used so far. Back in the days, after I didn't have school. I dyed my hair. And the quality of it was bad already. The day after I dyed my hair, I figured it wasn't as bright as the paper said it would be. So I was planning to dye it again. Exactly on week after, I dyed my hair again. the quality of my hair just gotten worst! Whenever I'm in the shower and my hair is wet, it would crumple up in a big pile, and it literally sticks there. I washed it like so many times. Yet the same.. So I putted on the Sunsilk's Black and Manageable product. And it did help. But it was temporary. Whenever my hair was wet again, it would crumple up into a pile again.

One day, I was watching the TV, and the Dove hair product advertisement kept on repeating. So I was saying, why not give it a try. When I finally got it. I couldn't wait to try it. So once I got home I tried it. It was awesome!! Just putting it on for the first time, I could already see results. So I continued using it. Twice a day. Everyday, and in a week, my hair was back to the healthy ones that I previously had. It was like magical! It really was 'intense repair.'

Well, that's it for this post. I can't believe I'm writing about a hair product. But its just so amazing, I just gotta give them props.

No comments:

Post a Comment