Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Friend's Birthday Party

On April 15th my friend had a birthday party. And since I'm writing this post, I sure did attend. It was fun. I made some new friends. It started out when we gathered up at school. Then we took the train to her house. Chat, laughed, had fun and everything else in between. Alright alright, before I get there. I need to tell you that I love taking pictures. Not of myself, but of other people and beautiful scenery. But I don't have enough money to get myself a nice camera.. Then at the party I spotted this camera, which belonged to someone I knew, but not exactly a friend.. yet. But she seemed quite nice, so when my friends who knew her were using her camera, I borrowed it and took some pictures. I'm not saying I'm good of anything and not even bragging, but I find the pictures i take, are quite nice. There are many people I knows who loves taking pictures, but don't take them nice. And that camera was EOS 550D, totally a nice camera. =] I took a lot! =] Just too stunning. And I wanted to take people's photo and they wouldn't let me. Then I was like. "hey pretty, let me get some pretty face in this camera. One, two, three, click!" And I got their picture. I of course showed it to them, and guess what? They loved it! And I felt great. =] Sigh, I'm gonna save a lot of money and get myself a camera. Then there was this there was this other girl. It was the camera's owner's friend. She was pretty friendly. And knows how to have fun and make people have fun. She wasn't shy, when there were a group on the other side of the room laughing so hard, she actually suggested us to suddenly laugh and it must be louder than theirs. Wow, I never really met anyone like this before ever since I came back from NY. And funny this was, she lives around my store. Like I can walk there!! Coincidence! Also I was so into taking pictures that when everyone was eating, I was taking pictures. Well somebody got to be the photographer right?? Hehh.. I didn't mind doing something I loved while making people happy. When I finally pass the camera to someone else, and when I was finally eating, everyone was playing a game I like to call 'pass the chicken.' it's simple, one would just take a chicken wing and place it on someone else's plate when they don't notice. And it went on and on from there. Pretty fun, enjoyed myself and so did everyone else. When time past by so quickly, it was time to head home and that was the end if that wonderful day. =]

2 comments: