Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Short Day, Yet So Much Happened. [Part One]

     On April 12th 2011, somehow our shop didn't open because my parents has something to do, and eventually it would take the whole day. (Somehow, because the reason is too..personal? I guess..?) Anyways, and that day was a Monday, which my brother had class, and my parents were at home, and I went out alone. Now throughout this whole day, many things happened. So let me tell you one. by. one. =]

All About the Bus:
     So from my home to the bus station, was quite a distance, so I walked and walked till I reached it. Then I saw a chubby Malay dude, wearing a hat with his backpack, and listening to songs, okay, pretty cool. So we waited together, then when there was a bus coming to our direction, he waved his hand to the bus driver, which means to ask him to stop, we wanna get on. While he was waving his hand, he looked at me and gave me a face, as in saying, "Come on, lets wave together." I was like psshh.. you're already waving, why should I. So then he paid the bus driver and it was my turn, that bus number was T332, which I totally had no idea of the routes it would take, but there was a sign that read, 'Sri Nilam - Chow Kit.' Then I asked the bus driver if this could take me to KLCC, he said blah blah blah, and I heard he said to take this bus and go wait somewhere, or something like that. Then I paid him, and found a spot to stand, cause all the seats were taken. Then this Chinese women, in front of everyone asked me where I was going, and I said KLCC. She said, its okay, this bus would take you there. I was like, oh, thank you. Then THAT was suppose to be the end of the conversation, but she was like, "Now there's a new bus system, no more paying cash, you need to buy the bus card." I knew that, but I said, ohh, I didn't know. I said that because I didn't wanted to talk much and make a fool out of myself, so instead I let her talk the talk and I walk the walk. =], then later she got off. Then remember the Malay dude? Where there was a seat next to me, he was like, 'You should sit.' He didn't talk, all was hand motion and he was bouncing his head like he was on drugs. [He's like in the 40's..] Then later he got off, and then I sat down. [YEA! What now! NOW I sit!!] heh, And that was the end of the bus, and I reached my destination.

From the entrance, I walked to McDonald's and ordered breakfast. Nothing much happened here, so lets skip.

First Movie: Just Go With It:
     So by the time I reached the cinema, it was 10:54, and I wandered around to see and look around, then came to a TV that posted all the show and showtimes. And I saw, "Just Go With It - 11:00AM." So then I went and lined up to buy a ticket. And when it was my turn, I said, "Just Go With It, at 11." And the computer went to the page of the seats. And she questioned me, "You're 18 right?" I was stunned. Like completely. And I froze on the freaking spot. I didn't know that it was rated 18, and I couldn't say, "I thought it was PG13," Cause if I did, she would say I'm not 18. Then suddenly I said, "Yeah, why?" And she's like, Ohh, nothing, just double checking." After I said "Yeah," I shook my head hardly like I just woke up from bed, so its like acting like I suddenly went blank, and end it with a laugh. Then from where she asked me which seat I wanted to sit in, I said it in a way deeper voice. And after I purchased it, it was already time for me to enter, and I before I gave the dude the ticket for him to peel, I said, "I go in there right?" Actually I knew, I just wanted to give me some of my deep voice so he wouldn't be suspicious of me. And he was like yeah, took my ticket and I went in, and while I didn't in a very mature way, I said. "Thanks." Then BAM! BAM! BAM! I was in!! And I think it was rated 18 because of Jennifer Anniston grabbing her own boobs, and that was very much it... Or something like that, but mainly boobs..

No comments:

Post a Comment