Saturday, April 16, 2011

Taking Off Your Earring For The Very First Time

Just now... Nah, let's start of by talking about yesterday. For along time I always wanted to get my ear pierced. I even got to the point where I took a needle, alcohol, fire and other things to pierce or myself. Damn, it hurts. So then finally yesterday I finally went to pierce my ear. The cool liquid that numbs my ear felt really good. Heh. Probably get one to kept myself cool. =] Oh, by the way, I pierced my ear at a small shop in a mall. In which I highly don't recommend. And I'll tell you why later... After I pierced my ear it was kind of okay. Then it hurt a little and I got home, showered with it and slept with it because that was what I was told to do. And if you didn't know already, I'm a type of person who doesn't listens to what people says to me. [Well, depends who.. Heh:.] I researched and read many articles that the ear hole takes 6-8 weeks to heal completely. And I somehow decided to take the earring apart. And sure it was hard. It's because the gun that was used to pierce your ear clamps the earring tightly together. So taking it off the first time is hard. I had to yank it off the first time. Yes, you got it right. I COULDN'T PUT IT BACK IN!! I remembered my friend telling me that he took it out too soon and had to pierce it again and that was what I thought when I couldn't put it back in. Then I finally when and took a pin, washed it with soap and stabbed my ear hole from the front and luckily it came back out from the ear hole. And finally of 20 minutes i got the earring back it. I was relieved! It was like the best feeling in the world!! And for a little extra, if you're reading this to know how to take the earring off the very first time, here's a simple how-to.

How to Take Off Your Earring The First Time::-

1: Turn the earring a few rounds. Left and right, this loosens the earring and as well warm up your ear.

2: This is optional. [I didn't do this.] If you really can't take pain, ice the ear first. Make it cold and numb till you can't feel a thing.

3: From the back of the ear, DO NOT grab the two circles and push them together. This only makes the earring harder to remove. So instead, grab the soft side, and grab you earring from the front and pull it apart hard! It should be easy to remove a little, then when you want it completely out, it takes more strength because there's a few rim or 'teeth' that makes it harder. 

4: So after that you should be all good.

Heh, I guess I learned my lesson. DONT TAKE THE EARRING OFF SO SOON!! .....

No comments:

Post a Comment