Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Spiritual Warfare.

     Hmmm... Spiritual Warfare... I first didn't know anything about this. Till the days when I met this guy. He was first my teacher, but more of a friend. Of course in the school I had to treat him like a teacher, with all respect and stuff. But when it like end of the school day or when we are out we are more like friends. We went hiking and stuff, he guided me, and even took me to take a psychological exam. He's awesome! So then in school, one day we had a trip. We had a camp like on the next month, so that day we went to the place to get to know the people where we were going to go camp with. So we were on the train, like 20 of us, I was one of the eldest one, therefore I had to take care, well, look out for the younger ones. When it was our stop to get off, I stood aside and let the others get off, and it wasn't enough time. So two of my friends and I were stuck in the train while the teacher and the 17 other kids got off the right stop. So I called him and let him know who was with me, and he said he was going to wait for us at that stop, so then I, along with two of my younger friends got off the next stop and went back. But we got lost. Like LOST! So then later on, I found a way back, and we were back! Reuniting with the whole group, both my friends were scared so then ran ahead of me and hugged their friends. Then I was like, yea, lets go..

Later on my teacher/friend explained to me. Because that same day there was like a RUN. Like ermm.. a Spiritual Run, by the way, we are Christians.. So then on the Spiritual Run, they had to jog while reading out Bible verses. And I wanted to join, and I was a NEW Christian, well since that I started to really get to know Christ like few months from that day. So then I was physically strong, but spiritually weak. And probably God didn't wanted me to participate so somehow I was late for signing up. While on the bus with my teacher/friend, he said that Satan doesn't harm us. He harms people around us, people we love and people we care a lot about. So now you know that story, its time for me to talk about the 'main purpose' of this post..

Few weeks from now my dad was , okay hold up. You got to know my brother was once a Christian, and now even he doesn't even know if he is considered or not, and both of my parents are in Buddhism. So few weeks from now my dad told my brother and I what he was experiencing. He said he suddenly felt the feeling of wanting to jump off a building, kill someone , driving very fast, or just anything that would get him scared. Once he told me that I knew it was Satan who was all behind this. But of course I didn't tell him about it cause he just dislikes me and Christianity I guess.. So then I prayed and prayed for him. Then one day my mom and him went to this person's house. It was someone they knew. That woman helps people in a way.. You know how in Buddhism people says that there's a god who can go into their body and talk to humans? So that was what happened. They went there and came back with a yellow cloth written with words, and I see that my dad carries it with him where ever he goes. Even when he sleeps, and he said that he was feeling a lot more better. So I thought it helped him in a way.. Then till today he said that he had those thoughts and intentions again! So first I thought, so which means that it didn't work, and instead of spending it, you wasted 600 bucks.. Well of course I didn't tell him. I believe that in life, sometimes you just have to do something, and you will feel safe. Like erm.. you know when you're home alone and you're scared? Then some will go around the house looking every where to see if they're really alone, then after that, they will feel safe. Its like a psychological thing... And I know that he is feeling these things and having these thoughts because it about me.   Its like as I get closer towards God, Satan would try to divert me by harming the people I care about. Also, back then in New York, when my brother first accepted Christ and in that period my mom once had a feeling of wanting to jump down from the Manhattan bridge, but luckily she didn't, and now things happening with my dad now, its really seems to be because of me. And all I can do is to pray and hope God will guide my dad through this and hopefully one day my dad would accept Him.

So if you're a Christian and you're reading this, I beg you to pray for my dad. Thank you!.

1 comment:

  1. Will pray for light, protection and guidance from God, people like us, whom live in a non-Christian family do need to pray more for salvation, we know we want our family safe and happy. :)

    ReplyDelete