Thursday, May 12, 2011

Patience is a Virtue!

     Patience is REALLY a virtue. Remember when I told you about how I got my air conditioner fixed a lot of time? Well, if I didn't ... now you know.. It was a Panasonic 1.0 HP, and it was pretty good when I first got it. Back in the house that we rented only my brother's room had an air conditioner there. Like THERE. So my parents had to get two. One for me and one for them. After a year we moved, caused we had to work, and both the place are a distance, and travelling like this everyday would be crazy! Its literally like going to camp everyday.. =.=", so then we moved and here in the new place my brother's room didn't had an air conditioner, so my parents decided to put the air conditioners in their room and my brother's. All I got was a fan. I waited. I prayed and etc. I just waited.. Then my brother's air conditioner wasn't cold, my dad said it was due to the long piping and etc. Blah blah blah, and my brother got a new air conditioner, and he got a 1.5 HP one, which was really powerful for such a small room, and his old one was placed in my room. =.=" It was not cold... So my dad called someone up and paid him to fix it. First time he just placed some gas in. After 2 days, my dad called him again telling him it wasn't cold and etc. And my dad said I had to wait. He literally told me that I had to wait in order to get a new one or something.

I waited like 2 months, sweating every night while I sleep. Sucks eh?? Again I prayed and till yesterday came. I was done with tuition and there was an electronics store downstairs. So my parents met me there, we checked it out, and BAM! We got the air conditioner. It was that fast!! Then today the guy came and put it up and everything was done. And now I'm blogging this while feeling cold. hehh., yea, thats it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment