Sunday, May 8, 2011

Internet Pen Pals =]

     Alright, so I watching this movie that come by the name of Euro Trip,. Firstly, I have to admit that I know there are some censor parts. Yea yea yea, stop lecturing me, don't judge me. Are you still doing that? Yes? YOU SUCK THEN!! hehe, okay next. So the movie was about how this guy have an internet pen pal and he would write to her every now and then. Then blah blah blah, yeah watch the movie yourself, I ain't gonna tell you what's it about now. ;p. After finish watching the movie I suddenly had the motivation to have a pen pal. Back then when I was like 13 I already had some pen pals, but then I was so young and that I didn't really cared much. So then a week or two ago I've created an account on a pen pal site. I've met some people. It was awesome!! With the internet its just so simple to talk to each other. Its like the site is there for you to meet people and then with the contacts and everything, you can talk to them in variety of ways.

I've met some..girls, of course. Well at first. Then there was this guy who added me, and he was quite nice although his English wasn't that good, thats because he lives in Turkey.. not the food!! =.=", so there was this girl in particular who lives in my area, like with 50 or less miles of radius. And we talked and talked and talked. It was pretty cool getting to know about each other. Its funny how she's also been in New York, but the WORST thing was that SHE WAS FREAKING BORN THERE! #$^&%&%$& HER!! hahaha, nah nah, I'm just jealous that she is, also that she's going back there in like 2 years. I, yes ME, ADRIAN WANTS TO GO BACK!! And if only that was possible.. yea yea, she's probably reading this anyways, so don't get too happy cause I'm not writing about you anymore..

Next, there was this other girl whose living on the other side of the world, and we sure to have a lot in common. Like A LOT, and i'm not going to tell you which, so keep on dreaming. She's ermm.. a really fun person to talk to. Like open-minded. I hate how people are like so sensitive to everything cause that ain't fun... Also, i'm currently learning a new language from her! Its hard, but hey! I'm awesome, and a fast learner remember? hehe. =].

Well enough of them two, cause they are the ones that I talk to most of the time. Oh yea, there was also one from Korea, shes pretty friendly too, but for now, nothing AMAZING to talk about. There were also these AMERICANs that I'm friend with. Its so cool knowing how USA is now with them giving me the latest leaks, and I just hope that they'll do great on their SATs.

Okie okie, thats all I have time for now, my eyes are killing me!

2 comments:

  1. you are so lucky that you do not have SATs. omg they are killing me. i also have AP exams (3 essays and reading/multiple choice in 3 hours) which is happening this wednesday. but n e ways..... oooo....PEN PALS. u have a lot of pen pals. lololz
    :D


    -erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah. But I also have exams to worry about. They don't all called SATs, different. Yeah, penpals. Remember back at 131 where the spanish teacher told us to make one? What was her name again? I tried to find back that site..but couldn't.. =.="

    ReplyDelete