Monday, May 9, 2011

People With Bad Attitudes.

     I just don't get it, why do people have bad attitudes. I know how people have bad days and every thing, but can't you just keep it to yourself instead of blowing it on someone whose totally innocent? So I work in a store. It goes pretty good sometimes. But everyday theres at least 2-3 people who comes in with bad attitudes. They walk in with those movements as if they were the boss of the store, first when they come in, some would keep quiet at first, and some would start talking loud like "Oi! Let me get this, this and that!" Then I'm like looking at them and inside I was thinking, alright, you rude, you came in my store, I've greeted to you and you coming in like you rushing everything and shit like you the man? Sorry bro, that ain't happening. But as a worker/employer or etc we still have to hold a positive attitude towards our customers, for the ones who just walks the in store rushing and think he knows where the stuffs are ending up asking me for service, so they be asking, "ay, i want this, where is it?" In my mind I'm thinking, shit dude, i thought you know where the shits were. Huh? You literally be running in my store to some place and ending up in no where! So I walk to them. S--L--O--W--L--Y-, I mean freaking baby steps, then when I almost get to them, I asked them again what they were looking for, by now they be giving me that temper. So I said, ohh, right right. I knew what they were looking for but I acted as if I didn't. So I asked, hmm, what do you use it for? Their like a wild animal now, "For this and all the other things!!!" "Just tell me where it is!" Then I was thinking, I served you right. "Ohh, okay okay, hold up." Then I walked back out and asked my parents what it was, and then my parents served them and they had to repeat what they were looking for again! Right there, I was laughing my ass off. And for those who really know what they doing, like one day I had this dude coming in my store. He said he wanted some paint, the one thats the smallest. So I brought him to that section. I kindly, like kindly asked him what he was going to use it for. Then he gives me that bad attitude like, "Yea yea, I know what I'm doing alright? Its not that I don't even know how to buy some paints." Then I'm like, well okay douchebag, if thats what you want then that what you freaking get.. And when he needs paint, he needs a brush, a paint tray, and all that other trash. So I didn't questioned him again. Then he left, within like 5 minutes he came again. I was like, "Ohh hey, left anything behind?" He be giving me that temper. "I need some brush, why didn't you asked me if I needed some?" He was like on the top of his lungs. I replied, "Ohh, sorry, I thought you knew what you were doing, so I thought you already had some." He got pissed, he bought his trash and left. Then in 10 minutes, he came again. I said, "ohh hey, its you again, anything else you need?" His hands were covered in paint and his face was so pissed like his house got burned down! He was like "Why did you give me paints for metal? I need paints for the wall, the wall! The god damn wall!" Again, I was like, "ohh, i thought you knew what you were doing, I asked you what type of paints you wanted and you said you didn't need any help and you knew what you were doing, so I backed off." He was like, shouldn't you have known? Alright, HOLD THE FUCK UP! You are my customer, I served you the best I can and you talking shit right now? WTF? How should I have known? Do you think I look like I know how to read your god damn mind? He was pissed, he shouted like a beast and left. The end. And below if a video of the similar story of LUAN LEGACY! THE MOST AWESOME GUY IN THE WORLD!!


And also this one, about impatient customers. 



I mean seriously, why you coming in with bad temper and stuff? Probably your kids ditched you, your wife divorced with you, but KEEP YOUR OWN SHITS TO YOURSELF! I ain't your kid, I ain't your wife, why the hell are you taking it out on me?

There was this one day when I had my lunch already and I was with my friend at a restaurant, and he wanted to take away. And in Malaysia, the food has no price tag. Aint about the money, money, yea yea, Jessie J~. . . . He got a few dishes along with a box of rice and headed over to the cashier. That cashier was fucked up, his face was so pissed like as if her daughter's boyfriend is a dog.. And coincidentally there were another person in line where he was paying for the exact same food my friend was buying. And he got away by paying 7.50. Then my friend had to pay 10 bucks. I'm like WTF! Are you races? How you gonna left the Malay dude get away with 7.50 and now my friend has to pay 10? These were all thoughts, cause I wasn't paying for the food, my friend was, so I backed of and see how he would reply, and he was that type of "I don't want problems" guy, so he just paid 10 bucks. Come on, really? Racism? When everyone in the country is talking about One Malaysia? Really?

It just pisses me off like that. Anyways, thanks for your time reading on how I feel, and if you're one of these people who takes out the anger on someone else, just stop. Like stop. Why would you take it out on someone whose innocent? Its like being bit by a dog, and there's a cat in front of you, and you kicked it so hard that it died. Come on, seriously, just stop. Alright, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment