Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Different Mindset?

     I remember when I was younger, or really young, that I would be scared of like EVERYTHING! Well, not like those insects and stuff, as in everything I meant like things that are happening outside. Like when someone is brutally hitting someone or something, I wouldn't be one of the who stands there to watch and stuff. I would be away, far away. I would just be very scared.. period. While I was in the 8th grade, which was like 13 years old, I remember this 6th grader was talking trash about and to me, so of course I responded, then I threw a book to him, that time I was scared though. Then he threw it back, then back and forth, then later on he came to be and hit me on the head, shoulder, pulled of off the bench of the chair and I ran outside the school. Later on my mom saw me from a distance and asked me what happened, of course I didn't tell he cause I was scared.. Then later on my mom found something suspicious and dragged me back to the school and questioned the staff what happened and stuff, then everyone was surrounding us so I told them what happened. The staff told that kid to come out and my mom scolded him and ran, my mom was going to slap him but I dragged her back and left. And everyday then I could hear them talking about me. Like "You see that 8th grader? You got beat up by a 6th grader!"

Later on when I came back to Malaysia, something like that happened again when I was with my brother. We were on a bus heading to KLCC, when this fat dude next to be grabbed the water that I was holding and drank it all, I was like looking at him, and my brother saw it, and he didn't do anything.. I was like 13 that time. FUCKED UP! Then that woke me up! Like I just can't take this shit anymore, even when I have people with me? NO! You're on yourself... That was what I thought. So I've keep that mindset in head.

So the next time someone disturbs me, like little things like annoying me while I'm studying, I'll ignore. Then when they touch me, I'll ignore, and when they touch me again, I'll tell them to stop politely, and when they do it again, I'll tell them to stop too, but this time angrily, and when they do it again this time, I will jump my ass up and fuck that dude to the shit! I SWEAR! I would beat that crap out of him, remember about the 6th grade 8th grade thing I wrote above? That time I was going to hit him back, but he had like 2 black and big friends with him, and my friend was LOOKING at me, what a nice friend... then tomorrow I asked him why he didn't came to help me, he said, "i didn't see you.." =.=. And when like case when they don't annoy you, like the kid on the bus who took my water. If the next time he does that, no chances brother. He takes it, okay, take it. Then when he's drinking it, i'll punch the bottle so that it'll hurt his teeth, then I'm gonna make him bleed. GUARANTEED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment