Friday, May 6, 2011

Getting What You Want

So getting what you want. I don’t know why people come to me. But I always get this question, “How do I get my parents to get me this” “How can I get my girlfriend to not get mad at me?” Blah blah blah. I have to admit, its pretty annoying. But hey, they’re my friends. Of course I have to help them out the best I can right? So due to my experience, I’m blogging this up here now.
The best way I personally think to get what you want is to not think about this for the time being. But think about what the other person want. Focus on them, not them. See, if you’re parents aren’t letting you out the house to a party, going out, or even to your neighbor’s house, then thats a really big problem. Its not because they want to LOCK you at home. Its really because they’re scared how you act outside, whether or not if you can take care of yourself, how you will react if you encounter a stranger or basically how you take care of yourself out there. And I’m guessing all you do at home is sleep, computer, games, tv, and act all crazy and annoying. Think about it, if you act like that at home, wouldn’t your parents think that you would do the same when you’re outside and they’re not watching you? I’m pretty sure thats what they’ll think. So you got to be proactive. Instead on begging your parents to let you out. Try to MAKE them WANT to let you go out. Try doing the chores, washing dishes, doing the laundry, washing the bathroom, mopping the floor and etc. Without being asked. First your parents would be suspicious, but just say it like, “Mom, I don’t want you to be so tired, let me do them.” BAM! And she’ll start looking at you in a complete different way. GUARANTEED!! And you have to take it slow. Like real slow.. when you ask them whether or not if you can go out, don’t expect a YES right away. If she says whose going, and etc. There’s a pretty high chance she’s letting you out. But don’t just leave like that. Give your mom some of your friends phone number, like, *hands a note* “Here mom, if you can’t contact me for some reasons, here are few of my friends phone number whose also going to be there.” You did it again.. BAM! And she’ll think that you’ve grown up and stuff.  You just got to take it slow, if some how she says, “No, you can’t go.” Just be like, “Okay mom, its okay, its not really important anyways.” Again she’ll see you’ve changed. Also make some FAKE plannings. When I say fake, I mean like, tell your parents that you’re going out where and where, how and how. Then when its the day you said you are going out. Stay home, do some chores or something. Your parents will ask you why aren’t you out. Say, “Ohh, sorry that I forgot to tell you, I don’t feel like going, its like not important.” Or just make up something, so she will think that you actually THINK about whether to go or not. Rather than going somewhere every time your friends ask you to go. Later on when everything is going smooth. You don’t even have to ask her. Just be like, “Hey mom! On when and when, I’m going to where and where.” Like just ‘let her know.’ Then your life would be easier. But when you start going out and stuff.. don’t forget about the chores!!
Okay, enough of the getting out of the house thingy. Now lets talk about some girlfriend stuff here. Ever felt like your girlfriend just don’t appreciate you enough? Ever felt like you just couldn’t please her? Well I’ve also learn this myself. ACTIONS speak LOUDER than WORDS! The one thing I hate the most is GUYS playing games, and they’re so into it that they just don’t care about their girlfriends. Like in my case that I witness was like this. This took part in an internet cafe. *Guy playing games with a few friends* Girlfriend: Hey ___, I’m hungry, can we go eat something? Guy: Hey, shhh, I’m busy here, I’ll go with you in 5 minutes. *Ten minutes past* Girl: Honey, its been 10 minutes already, can we go yet? Guy: Yea, sure, almost done. Just a little while more. Girl: *Starving* So then I walked there, cause I saw it. Me: Hey ___ I’m gonna go eat, you wanna come too? Then she came and ate with me and the guy wasn’t even done.. Its just so cruel, my friends, which is the guy’s friends as well also told the guy that she’s annoying, and the guy AGREED! OH MY GOD! I was like gonna slap them right there. But I didn’t.
And they’re the ones who come to me and ask me why they should do. Then I’m like asking them if they remember when and when, when they did this and this or not. They nodded, and I said, well, give up games for her. He was stunned! Like STUNNED! I told them that its not to completely give it up. He could still play, but just not TOO into it. I don’t believe he could stop and give up his seat to another friend to help him while he’s eating with his girlfriend. Then he also ALMOST had a breakup with his girlfriend. And he came to me again, and I said, don’t just tell her that you won’t do what and what again. SHOW her! Yes, its was pretty hard. I’ve failed this myself too. It just sucks. I don’t know, cause all the girls are different, you just got to somehow see what her needs are, what her situation is. If like, she has some issues with her parents, out of no where, just start caring about her and etc. Well, that should be it right now, cause I’m not really good at this yet. I still need to get more experiences! hehe. =]
So remember! In order to get what you want. Focus on what THEY want! Always works! 

No comments:

Post a Comment