Friday, June 17, 2011

Current Happenings

Its been a long time since I’ve last blog. Well, the truth is I don’t really got anything to blog up lately.. So for the blog post I’m just going to say what’s happening in my life lately. It might be random, but I’ll just write down anything that I can think of, or currently happening right now…

So erm… I’m at home right now. Which normally at the hour I should be working. But last week I told my parents that I wanted to stay home and study. Since I was planning to take my exam this October/November, but I’m still not really sure yet.. There’s two exams, actually three. One is the government one, which you have to pass the Malay language in order for you to pass the others. So its like if you pass all the subject besides the National Language, means you failed the whole exam.. =.=“… So then now I’m taking another exam. Its under CIE (Cambridge International Exams) So then there are a few exams under it. But for the ones that are similar, they are GCE and IGCSE. So then now I don’t even know which one I should take. I mean I’m studying for the GCE one, but the IGCSE is more wide and has more subjects where I can take some without even studying because I already know them, and I heard from few of my friends that they were easy.

Talking about me staying at home. Yes, I do study but without anyone pushing me or motivating me is just hard. But I do study, but just not a lot. Well, I don’t think its a lot.. And all my friends are graduating this year, so if I don’t take the exam this year end I would be late.. But if I took it and failed, it’s the same thing. But at least I tried, but if I do take it and failed I would be wasting money.. AHH!! I’m getting crazier and crazier everyday!!

This is what I do when I’m at home for ‘studying.’…. I wake up at like from 8-9, then I go and turn on the radio. After that, I go and brush my teeth. Next, I see if I’m hungry or not, or even feel like eating or not. So if I am, I eat breakfast, if not I just go straight to studying. I study.. So I do like erm.. 2-3 questions and take a break. Then repeat and repeat. Then there’s like something tempting me. Well, I guess I’m being tempted now for blogging…Oh yes, and I don’t have  internet right now. So I’m actually blogging offline and posting it up later.. Since I’m so free. Or in this case, being tempted.. I guess…

Hmm, what else is happening to me lately..? Oh yes, I made a few more friends on the internet, learning about people from all over the world.

Ahhhh? What else…?

I’m going to a Music Fellowship at my old school/church tomorrow, meeting my friends and also watching them perform on stage… I guess. That’s what they told me, I’m not sure though… And its also Father’s Day this Sunday. Is it? That’s what my Dad said.. Hahaha, I remember back then when I was little I remembered all the holidays. But now when someone says its _____ Day on ______, I go like REALLY? So when my I went on Facebook and saw some of my friends talking about Father’s Day, I was like, ohh okay okay.. Then till a few days ago my Dad was saying, we should go here and eat then hit the gym after that. Then I was like SHITT!! Hahaha. ;P… Well, I’m broke. Like broke as hell! In my bank I only got like around 1k? I guess, that’s what my mom told me, and I don’t even check, and in my room I only got like 200 bucks.. =.=“ Broke.. That’s because I bought an iPod Touch, a guitar and paid half for my Blackberry 9300 3G. So yes, currently I’m broke.. =.=“… But since Father’s Day and it’s kind of a tradition in my family that when ever its whoever’s birthday or what ever day that relates to the person, the others would have to pay the dinner bill together. So yea.. That can’t be much right..? I hope so!!

Yea, I’m currently hitting the gym these days. Like 3 times a week. And I don’t have to pay… yet. Its because my parents joined and members and they get a pass for someone to go to the gym for a month. And since my brother had a gym in his school, my parents decided to give it to me. So yeah, hitting the gym. I love it. The environment is awesome! ;D There’s even a cycling class that I love. I mean sure its tough and it burns your thighs. But… I LOVE IT! ;D And I know I can’t do it when I’m by myself. But when you go there. Definitely you’ll be able to make it through. Yes, its THAT awesome! ;D

I also bought an earring.. (See? Random right? You were warned. Haha. ;P) It was 15 bucks. Is it that expensive? I thought all the earring were around that price… Then when my mom saw it she asked me how much it was, and I said 15. But then she said I thought it was like 3 bucks or something, and she got mad.. But the truth is, I don’t even think she bought an earring in 10 years.. =.=“ Well whatever..

Hah, I also have 3 turtles now. It was first 2, but then one died so I bought 3 then a few days ago another died.. =.=“, I’m left with 3 now.

That’s it I guess..

This blog post was originally finished at 12:06 PM Friday. (Does it even matters?)

No comments:

Post a Comment