Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Boring Turned Fun Day

Toady was suppose to be a really boring day.. like totally fucked up. I didn't had work so I didn't set my alarm, but I woke up around 10. I finished watching Cowboys v.s. Aliens only computer. I got hungry, and since I haven't been out to my shop lately I decided to go. I reached there around 1:00 pm, my mom didn't cook so I went and bought some food. Then later as the usual, I got nagged... consistently. It was boring!! There wasn't much customers and it was just plain boring... Around 3:00-4:00 pm I headed out to Pavilion to meet my church friends. They were in the movies so yeah.. I didn't bother. I had my other group of friends which was my old school friends, I went with them. We went to eat dinner and all that while my church friends didn't call me, so I was like yeah, whatever. I had no idea there was things to eat on the higher floors of Lot 10, I only thought all the food stalls were at the lower floor. Anyways, we ate, and had a great time.

Later on one of my church friends ringed me up and asked me where I was, I then went back to Pavilion and look for them. One really fucked up thing happened.. I forgot to wear my contact lens so I couldn't see really clearly, after I went to the toilet to wash my hands, and only was my hands, I came out and two girls were walking towards my direction. One said, "where is the ladies?" the other said "right here, this one." Then the first girl said, "hahh..." Because I WAS FUCKING WALKING OUT OF IT!! God damn... No wonder it felt kind of weird when I went in. There was only 4 stalls and no urinal connected to the wall... Damn.. After I came out, I straight away walked away quickly.. =.=.. And also thank god that when I was in there no girls came out from the stalls...

The time then was around 7-8, my church friends had to leave. I went back to my old school friends and finally after all the debate and stuff on where we should go, it was between karaoke and overtime. I didn't really wanted to sing so I went to overtime.. finally we all agreed to go to overtime and we had a great time!!

At last my friend's dad fetch me home, so I didn't have to ride the lrt then taxi. Thanks. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment