Saturday, November 5, 2011

Today was my first day of work. I'm working on part time at a place that sells beverage drinks that are healthy, its 100% fruit and fresh. It's located at Times Square, First Floor East, First Avenue. I think that's how you say it. It's just the new part of Time Square, and inside are like props to make it feel like you're in a street, there's a lot of things for sale, but I find it mostly girl, because that's one of the reason why I took this job anyways! =] Oh, the place is called Smooshie Juice! They have a website, and its here.

When I first got there, it was only me. Like no one else at this particular booth. So I called up my boss and she said to lay out all the ice first and take the hammer behind the counter. I felt WEIRD! That's only because I didn't had the company's t-shirt and people were looking at me like, "whose that dude?" and "why is he going behind the counter?" "Is he a thief?" I was like T__T.. But anyways, I went to take the hammer and sorted out all the ice. It felt... FUN! It's been so long since my hands had been freezing cold. Damn, I really miss winter.

Blah blah blah, when my boss showed up with another dude, we laid out all the drinks and packed fruits out and they were gone. It was just me for 3 hours till another girl was coming. I was like WHATTT? I barely know anything. But I just did what I could. (The "cashier system" was pretty fun. It was like all touch screen and you have to press this, then this and then this.

So when the girl showed up I went for my lunch break. Which was at around 1:30. I thought, hey, 1:30, McDonald's McValue Lunch is from 12:00-3:00. Little did I forget that there's a McDonald branch in Time Square, but I totally forgot, so I went to the one in Sungai Wang. I walked all those steps that I shouldn't have. Damn was I dumb! =.=

Overall, the job was great, just sell the juices and kind of promote it, and pour it on cups and put the cups on the trays and let people try it, but I should definitely bring my glasses next time, if you get my drift! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment